Experienced Plastic Surgeon Provides Top-Rated Care
Dr. Michael R. Burgdorf is one of the leading plastic surgeons for liposuction and fat transfer procedures in Franklin, TN. Choosing a plastic surgeon can prove to be a stressful decision, and that’s why he and his entire staff make the effort to listen carefully to all of your concerns and answer every question you have. Our priority at Music City Plastic Surgery is to ensure that every patient’s desires and concerns are heard, understood, and reflected in the results of their plastic surgery procedures.
If you are thinking about liposuction and fat transfer procedures, Dr. Burgdorf and the highly trained staff at Music City Plastic Surgery will take the time to listen to your goals and address your questions.
Click on the links below to learn more about liposuction and fat transfer procedures offered at Music City Plastic Surgery.
At Music City Plastic Surgery, We Can Help With…
Award-Winning Liposuction Provider
The results of liposuction (also called liposculpture), can be dramatic. After liposuction, patients often feel more confident slipping into those skinny jeans as the worry about the overhang at the waistband disappears. Liposuction makes many of our patients feel better when they head out in their bathing suits and bikinis. You may find that clothes fit you “just right” after your body contouring surgery with Music City Plastic Surgery and that shopping has become enjoyable again. Many of our liposuction patients have experienced this, and we feel confident that you will feel this way, too!
Some of the most common areas treated by liposuction with Dr. Burgdorf and Music City Plastic Surgery include:
- Inner and outer thighs
- Abdomen, flanks & bra strap area
- Buttocks, hips, arms, knees
Dr. Burgdorf will analyze your individual needs to perform liposuction that targets your body’s specific problem areas for fat removal. If you find that, despite diet and exercise, fat stubbornly remains in certain areas of your body, then schedule an initial consultation with Dr. Burgdorf to find out how he can help you sculpt your figure and improve your self confidence.
The benefits of liposuction that patients enjoy with Dr. Burgdorf are his strong focus on aesthetics and his meticulous surgical technique. As an award-winning, board-certified plastic surgeon, Dr. Burgdorf is passionate about achieving beautiful, natural-looking results that match your desired outcomes for body contouring and liposuction.
Often, liposuction at Music City Plastic Surgery can be combined with other body enhancement procedures, including breast augmentation surgery, a tummy tuck, or a facelift – or as part of a comprehensive Mommy Makeover. Following a liposuction procedure, patients are thrilled with their results!
If you aren’t happy with your appearance due to stubborn areas of fat, liposuction surgery may be a great option for you. Please contact Music City Plastic Surgery today to schedule your private consultation with Dr. Burgdorf. Call us at 615.567.5716 or click here to use our online contact form.
Top-Rated Plastic Surgeon For Fat Transfer
Do you ever just grab one part of your body and wish you could move it to another? Maybe you look at yourself in the mirror and say “I’ll take some of this fat here and put it right over there”?
Well, at Music City Plastic Surgery, your desire for fat transfer can become reality. With advanced techniques and modern technology, fat transfer is becoming a hot trend in Music City, and many of our patients have expressed interest in it after seeing the dramatic results it brings.
Board-certified plastic surgeon Dr. Michael R. Burgdorf of Music City Plastic Surgery is on the cutting edge of advancements in the cosmetic surgery industry. As an exemplar of innovation, he now offers fat transfer, also known as fat grafting, as a treatment option.
What Is Fat Transfer?
Revolutionary technology has emerged that provides surgeons with a safe and effective way to enhance the body naturally. You no longer have to be hesitant or avoid aesthetic enhancement due to the foreign or synthetic materials being used. Dr. Burgdorf takes adipose cells (fat) from one part of your body and relocates them to another. The key to success in these procedures is that your own tissue is used, not some artificial substance.
The latest advances show that fat is rich in stem cells and, when relocated to different places in the body, can offer long lasting, natural-looking rejuvenation. Because the donor site must have an ample amount of fat for harvesting, fat transfer is an excellent way to sculpt an area of the body with unwanted fat. This process allows patients to accomplish two aesthetic goals at once; they can contour a “problem area” while naturally enhancing another area that is lacking volume.
Although this technique has been around for some time, recent advancements in fat grafting technology has led to increasingly desirable results. With improved harvesting, purifying and delivery methods, patients can expect predictable, enduring and more natural-looking results.
What Are The Benefits Of Fat Transfer?
It is not uncommon for someone to have excess fat in one area of the body and also desire to augment another part of the body. For instance, you may want to eliminate excess fat from your thighs and augment the contour of your breasts or backside. Alternatively, maybe you want to remove unwanted fat from your abdominal area as well as restore fullness to the hollow areas of your face that have lost volume. Perhaps you desire slimmer hips and enhanced lips.
Whatever your goals are, it is now possible to address two concerns with one solution. The following are common areas that can benefit from fat harvesting and transfer:
- Breast Augmentation – For those who desire a slight degree of breast augmentation, fat transfer to the breasts might be a good option. Although fat transfer usually only increases the breasts by one cup size, it provides natural-looking and natural-feeling results. It is also a good option for those who suffer from slight breast asymmetry and would like to enhance one breast to match the other. Fat transfer to the breasts can also improve the look of breast augmentation or breast reconstruction by filling in any wrinkles or ripples near the implant.
- Buttock Enhancement – Many people long for a more voluminous, elevated posterior. In the past, buttock implant surgery was the only way to enhance this area, and while it is an effective enhancement technique, some patients have reported complications related to the implants. On the other hand, using fat transfer as a means of buttock enhancement has a high success rate. In part, this is due to the fact that the buttocks have good blood circulation, which helps deliver a healthy blood flow to the newly transferred fat cells.
- Body – Fat cells can be harvested from a number of donor sites, provided the site has a sufficient amount of fat. This is great news for those who would like to undergo some type of body contouring, including the hips, thighs, abdomen, or buttock area. These areas typically have the most fat available and thus are the most commonly used donor sites.
- Facial Enhancement – Although injecting synthetic dermal fillers is an effective means of restoring lost facial volume and filling in wrinkles, this approach poses two challenges: it is not a permanent solution, and the cost can add up over time because periodic touch-up treatments are required to maintain the aesthetic results of the procedure. In contrast, using one’s own natural fat tissue for lip enhancement, cheek enhancement, and improvements to the eye and brow areas provides long-lasting results that require very little, if any, treatment maintenance.
To find out more about fat transfer and discover whether you are a candidate for its revolutionary benefits, contact us at Music City Plastic Surgery to schedule a personal consultation with plastic surgeon Dr. Michael Burgdorf. Call us today at 615.567.5716 or schedule an initial consultation with our online form. We look forward to meeting you!
Come experience Music City Plastic Surgery! You will see we offer 5-star rated liposuction and fat transfer procedures to patients in and around Nashville, Green Hills, Belle Meade, Franklin, Brentwood, Hendersonville, Bellevue, Murfreesboro, Mount Juliet, Hermitage, Columbia and Clarksville, Tennessee (TN).