A “Mommy Makeover” is a series of procedures that target parts of the body that are affected during and after pregnancy. You can choose from a variety of procedures, select only a few, or opt for all of them — it’s up to you! Our expert surgeon explains more about the Mommy Makeover in Nashville, TN, and how it may help you.
What Does a Mommy Makeover Do?
A Mommy Makeover can help you achieve an appearance closer to your pre-pregnancy body through abdominoplasty (commonly known as a tummy tuck), liposuction, and more. The procedures can help tighten your skin, reduce obvious stretch marks, enhance your bust appearance, restore your belly button, and make your abdominal muscles visible again. There are various procedures to choose from.
Mommy Makeover Procedures
There are several treatments that can be performed for your Mommy Makeover. These include:
- Tummy Tuck — during pregnancy, the abdominal muscles stretch out, and they may struggle to return to their former state after your baby is born.
- Liposuction — to get rid of that final bit of pregnancy weight.
- Cosmetic Bust Procedures — to achieve your ideal breast look, whether that is fuller, perkier, or something else.
- Cosmetic Facial Procedures — for a refreshed, healthy look.
- Vaginal Rejuvenation — to encourage self-confidence and comfort.
During your consultation, our doctor will help you decide which combination of procedures will help you achieve your desired results.
Procedure & Aftercare
During your procedure, our experienced surgeon will perform the surgeries that you selected for your Mommy Makeover. Following your procedure, our doctor will provide you with instructions to follow to ensure proper healing. These instructions will depend on the treatments you chose.
Contact us today for a consultation! We will educate you fully on all the available options, and help you to choose the combination of procedures that will best restore you to your pre-pregnancy body while maintaining a natural appearance.
Contact Our Specialist for the Mommy Makeover in Nashville, TN!
We are here to help you get started on your journey. Contact our friendly team at 615-241-9668 to find out more about our surgery options and schedule a consultation with us.