Breast Implant Exchange
Top-Rated Breast Procedures
Dr. Michael Burgdorf excels at breast procedures and countless patients turn to him for help in correcting their previous breast surgery results. There are several reasons that a previous breast surgery patient may require revision. There are several reasons that a previous breast augmentation patient may require breast implant exchange in Nashville, TN.
Reasons for Breast Implant Exchange Surgery
- You desire a larger or smaller size breast implant
- You would like another type or shape of the implant
- You are bothered by visible folds or “rippling” in their implants
- Your implants have leaked or ruptured or there is concern for their longevity
- You are suffering from a complication, such as capsular contracture (a potentially painful condition in which scar tissue develops around the implant, causing the breast to feel unnaturally hard)
- Your implants have migrated to an undesirable location
- You would like to remove the implants completely
Do I Need an Implant Exchange?
We’ve all heard the phrase “Nothing Lasts Forever”. And so it is with breast implants as well. As an expert in breast implant exchange surgery, Dr. Burgdorf will recommend a treatment plan for your implant exchange that will incorporate your desired goals as well as consideration of the timing since your implant placement surgery and type of implants placed.
In general, breast implant exchange surgery is more complicated than the original procedure, so it is critical that you undergo any type of revision surgery with a trusted plastic surgeon who is skilled in the nuances of revision procedures. Dr. Burgdorf is just that expert!
To find out if you are an appropriate candidate for this procedure, please contact Music City Plastic Surgery to schedule your private consultation.
Contact Us for Breast Implant Exchange in Nashville, TN
Come experience Music City Plastic Surgery and let us help you Build Your Beautiful! Whichever procedure you seek, our Nashville Natural™ approach will allow your inner beauty to shine through while maintaining your natural appearance. Discover the Dr. Burgdorf difference and get ready for an unparalleled plastic surgery experience!
You can schedule your consultation with Dr. Burgdorf today by calling (615) 567-5716. You may also click here to schedule your in-person or virtual consultation. During your consultation, Dr. Burgdorf will take the time to listen to your needs, answer all your questions regarding your unique aesthetic goals, and ensure that you are comfortable and confident with your treatment plan. We look forward to meeting you!