Overdue for a Daddy Do-Over – You’re an ideal candidate for a Daddy Do-Over. Let’s do this!
You’re a dad who has it all – juggling family, work and play like a pro – now it’s time to look as good as you feel! Perhaps you worry that your younger wife looks much better than you, or you may be concerned about “looking tired” next to the youthful new executive at the office. Even though you may hit the gym several days a week, not even the most intense workout routine can counteract the stress lines, sun damage, loose skin, turkey neck, or even man boobs (otherwise known as gynecomastia or male pattern breast tissue) that result from raising a family, hard work and even harder play. Only surgical procedures such as liposuction, tummy tucks or facelifts, and treatments such as Botox® or Kybella® can properly address these issues. You’ve done the research, talked to your family about it, and now you’re ready to treat yourself to a Daddy Do-Over.
Once you’ve made the decision to say “yes” to a Daddy Do-Over, here’s how to prepare:
- Choose the right surgeon: Not all surgeons are created equal! Do your research to choose a skilled, board-certified plastic surgeon (not just a cosmetic surgeon) experienced handling issues at least as complex as your own. (At Music City Plastic Surgery, we know the importance of delivering an unparalleled plastic surgery experience!)
- Talk it over with your family: Make sure your partner is on board and tailor the conversation for your kids in a way that assuages any fears and helps them maintain a positive body image.
- Set a recovery plan: After the surgery, you’ll need someone nearby to help with personal care and possibly childcare for at least a week, preferably longer, and you’ll be out of work for a couple of weeks.
- Prep your home: Make sure your house is clean, fridge is stocked and laundry is done in advance to make recovery easier.
- Center yourself: It’s totally normal to feel some anxiety or doubts leading up to your surgery. If you need to put the brakes on the emotional rollercoaster, talk to your doctor for a reminder of how safe a Daddy Do-Over really is!
For more in-depth guidance to prepare for your Daddy Do-Over, contact Dr. Burgdorf and his expert team via the Music City Plastic Surgery website.
Share your experience
We want to hear about your Daddy Do-Over decision!
We are having a conversation on Twitter using the hashtag #TheDaddyDoOver, and we invite you to share your experience with us.
You can also reach us through our website, like us on Facebook, subscribe to our YouTube channel, or send us an email.
Thank you for participating in this quiz. We are eager to connect with you and guide you on your Daddy Do-Over road to renewal!