For An Unparalleled Experience With Breast Implant Revision Surgery In Nashville, Green Hills, Belle Meade, Franklin, Brentwood, Hendersonville, Bellevue, Murfreesboro, Mount Juliet, Hermitage, Columbia and Clarksville, TN
Among Nashville plastic surgeons, Dr. Michael Burgdorf excels at breast procedures. Because of this, countless patients turn to Dr. Burgdorf for help in correcting their previous breast enhancement surgery results.
There are several reasons that breast augmentation revision surgery may become necessary. The following are the most common reasons why patients seek the help of Nashville plastic surgeon Dr. Burgdorf.
- They desire a larger or smaller size of breast implant.
- They would like another type or shape of implant.
- They are bothered by visible folds or “rippling” in their implants.
- Their implants have leaked or ruptured.
- They are suffering from a complication, such as capsular contracture (a potentially painful condition in which scar tissue develops around the implant, causing the breast to feel unnaturally hard).
- Their implants have migrated to an undesirable location.
- A change in breast tissue (often the result of pregnancy, major weight fluctuations, or the natural aging process) has caused the breasts to look saggy or less voluminous.
- They would like to remove the implants completely.
- Their breasts are unequal in size or shape.
If you are experiencing any of the above issues, or even if you are suffering from a complication or concern that is not listed, Nashville plastic surgeon Dr. Burgdorf can help. He has extensive expertise in all areas of breast augmentation surgery. During your consultation at Music City Plastic Surgery, we will discuss your distinct medical and surgical history as well as your aesthetic concerns and desires for breast augmentation revision surgery. Based on this information and your unique anatomy, Dr. Burgdorf will recommend a revision treatment plan that is best suited to meet your needs.
In general, breast augmentation revision surgery is more complicated than the original procedure, so it is critical that you undergo any type of revision surgery with a trusted plastic surgeon who is skilled in the nuances of revision procedures. Dr. Burgdorf of Music City Plastic Surgery in Nashville is that plastic surgeon.
To find out if you are an appropriate candidate for revision breast implant surgery with Dr. Burgdorf, please contact Music City Plastic Surgery to schedule your private consultation. Call us today at 615.567.5716 or use our convenient online form to schedule an appointment.