For An Unparalleled Experience With Eyelid Lift Surgery In Nashville, Green Hills, Belle Meade, Franklin, Brentwood, Hendersonville, Bellevue, Murfreesboro, Mount Juliet, Hermitage, Columbia, TN
Blepharoplasty, also known as eyelid surgery, improves the appearance of the upper and lower eyelids, or both. It gives a rejuvenated appearance to the surrounding area of your eyes, making you look more rested and alert.
Here are some ways our eyelid lift surgeon in Nashville, TN, and eyelid surgery can help you:
- Removes excess fatty deposits that appear as puffiness in the upper eyelids;
- Treats loose or sagging skin that creates folds or disturbs the natural contour of the upper eyelid, sometimes impairing vision;
- Removes excess skin and fine wrinkles of the lower eyelid;
- Treats bags under the eyes;
- Corrects droopiness of the lower eyelids, which can show white below the iris (colored portion of the eye).
The incision lines for eyelid surgery are designed for scars to be well concealed within the natural structures of the eyelid region.
If you prefer to avoid surgical intervention, or if you want to further enhance the aesthetic improvements of your eyelid surgery, Dr. Burgdorf can also discuss the benefits of Latisse eyelash enhancer. Using Latisse eyelash enhancer can make your eyes appear less tired and give you a more youthful, alert appearance.
Come experience Music City Plastic Surgery and our award-winning eyelid lift surgeon in Nashville, TN! You will see we offer 5-star rated eyelid lift surgery to patients in and around Nashville, Green Hills, Belle Meade, Franklin, Brentwood, Hendersonville, Bellevue, Murfreesboro, Mount Juliet, Hermitage, Columbia and Clarksville, Tennessee (TN).