Top-Rated Care From An Award-Winning Doctor
Dr. Michael R. Burgdorf is a leading plastic surgeon for liposuction and fat transfer procedures in Clarksville, TN. Choosing a plastic surgeon can be a challenge, and that’s why he and his entire staff make the effort to carefully listen to your needs and answer every question you have. At Music City Plastic Surgery, our top priority is to guarantee that every patient’s concerns and desires are understood and reflected in the results of their plastic surgery procedures.
If you are considering fat transfer or liposuction procedures, Dr. Burgdorf and the highly skilled staff at Music City Plastic Surgery will take all the time necessary to listen to your goals and address your questions.
Check out the links below to find out more about liposuction and fat transfer procedures offered at Music City Plastic Surgery.
At Music City Plastic Surgery, We Can Help With…
5-Star Liposuction Provider
The results of liposuction (also called liposculpture), can be dramatic. Following a liposuction procedure, patients often feel more confident slipping into those skinny jeans, as the worry about the overhang at the waistband is gone. Liposuction also helps many of our patients feel better when they head out in their bikinis and bathing suits. You might find that clothes fit you “just right” after your body contouring surgery with Music City Plastic Surgery and that shopping has become fun again. Many of our liposuction patients have had this experience, and we feel confident that you will, too!
Some of the most common areas treated by liposuction with Dr. Burgdorf and Music City Plastic Surgery include:
- Buttocks, arms, knees, and hips
- Inner and outer thighs
- Abdomen, flanks & bra strap area
Dr. Burgdorf will analyze your unique needs to perform liposuction that targets your body’s specific problem areas. If you find that, despite diet and exercise, fat stubbornly remains in certain areas of your body, please schedule an initial consultation with Dr. Burgdorf to find out how he can help you improve your self confidence and sculpt your figure with fat removal.
Patients enjoy Dr. Burgdorf’s strong focus on aesthetics and his meticulous surgical technique. As a board-certified, award-winning plastic surgeon, Dr. Burgdorf is passionate about achieving beautiful, natural-looking results that match your desired outcomes with liposuction and body contouring.
Often, liposuction at Music City Plastic Surgery can be combined with other body enhancement procedures, such as breast augmentation surgery, a tummy tuck, or a facelift – or as part of a comprehensive Mommy Makeover. After a liposuction procedure, patients are thrilled with their results and have a boost in their self-confidence!
If you aren’t happy with your appearance due to stubborn areas of fat, liposuction surgery may be the perfect option for your plastic surgery journey. Please contact Music City Plastic Surgery today to schedule your private consultation with Dr. Burgdorf. Call us at 615.567.5716 or click here to use our online contact form.
Top-Notch Doctor For Fat Transfer
Have you ever grabbed one part of your body and wished you could just move it to another? Maybe you look at yourself in the mirror and say “I’ll take some of this fat here and put it right over there”?
Well, at Music City Plastic Surgery, your desire for fat transfer can become reality. With modern techniques and advanced technology, fat transfer is now a hot trend in Music City, and many of our patients have expressed interest in it after seeing its dramatic results.
Board-certified plastic surgeon Dr. Michael R. Burgdorf of Music City Plastic Surgery is on the cutting edge of innovation and technological advancements in the cosmetic surgery industry. He now offers fat transfer, also known as fat grafting, as a treatment option.
How Fat Transfer Works
Revolutionary technology has emerged that provides surgeons with a safe and effective way to enhance the body naturally. You no longer have to be hesitant or avoid aesthetic treatment due to the synthetic or foreign materials being used. With fat transfer, our doctor takes adipose cells (fat) from one part of your body and relocates them to another. Since your own tissue is used instead of an artificial substance, the success rate in these procedures is higher.
The latest advances show that fat is rich in stem cells and, when relocated to different areas of the body, offer long-lasting, natural-looking rejuvenation. Since the donor site needs to have an ample amount of fat for harvesting, fat transfer is an excellent way to sculpt an area of the body with unwanted fat. This process allows patients to accomplish two aesthetic goals at once — they can contour their “problem area” while naturally enhancing another area of their body that is lacking volume.
While this technique has been around for some time, recent technological advancements in fat grafting has led to increasingly desirable results. Patients can expect predictable, enduring and more natural-looking results with improved harvesting, purifying and delivery methods.
The Benefits Of Fat Transfer
Many patients have excess fat in one area of the body and also have the desire to augment another part of the body. For instance, you may want to eliminate excess fat from your thighs and augment the contour of your breasts or backside. Alternatively, maybe you want to remove unwanted fat from your abdominal area while restoring fullness to the hollow areas of your face that have lost volume. Or perhaps you desire slimmer hips and enhanced lips.
Whatever your goals may be, it is now possible to address two concerns with one solution. The following are common areas that can benefit from fat harvesting and transfer:
- Buttock Enhancement – Many people long for a more voluminous, elevated posterior. Buttock implant surgery used to be the only way to enhance this area, and while it is an effective enhancement technique, some patients have reported implant-related complications. On the other hand, using fat transfer as a means of buttock enhancement has a high success rate. This is due in part to the fact that the buttocks have good blood circulation, which helps deliver a healthy blood flow to the newly transferred fat cells.
- Body – Fat cells can be harvested from a number of donor sites, as long as the site has a sufficient amount of fat. This is perfect for patients who would like to undergo some type of body contouring, including the hips, thighs, abdomen, or buttock area. These areas typically have the most fat available and therefore are the most commonly used donor sites.
- Breast Augmentation – For those who desire a slight degree of breast augmentation, fat transfer to the breasts can be a good option. Although fat transfer generally only increases the breasts by one cup size, it provides natural-looking and natural-feeling results. It is also a solution for those who suffer from slight breast asymmetry and would like to enhance one breast to match the other. Fat transfer to the breasts can also improve the look of breast reconstruction or augmentation by filling in any wrinkles or ripples near the implant.
- Facial Enhancement – Although injectable synthetic dermal fillers are an effective means of restoring lost facial volume and filling in wrinkles, this approach poses two challenges. For one, it is not a permanent solution, and the cost can add up over time because of periodic touch-up treatments. In contrast, using one’s own natural fat tissue for lip enhancement, cheek enhancement, and improvements to the eye and brow areas provides long-lasting results that require very little, if any, treatment maintenance.
To learn more about fat transfer and find out whether you are a candidate for its revolutionary benefits, contact us at Music City Plastic Surgery to schedule a personal consultation with plastic surgeon Dr. Michael Burgdorf. Call us today at 615.567.5716 or schedule an initial consultation with our online form. We look forward to meeting you!
Come experience Music City Plastic Surgery! You will see we offer 5-star rated liposuction and fat transfer procedures to patients in and around Nashville, Green Hills, Belle Meade, Franklin, Brentwood, Hendersonville, Bellevue, Murfreesboro, Mount Juliet, Hermitage, Columbia and Clarksville, Tennessee (TN).