Nashville, TN, Plastic Surgeon For Non-Surgical Facial Procedures
For An Unparalleled Experience With Botox, Dysport, Restylane & Juvéderm In Nashville, Green Hills, Belle Meade, Franklin, Brentwood, Hendersonville, Bellevue, Murfreesboro, Mount Juliet, Hermitage, Columbia & Clarksville, TN
Available non-surgical regenerative treatment at Music City Plastic Surgery include:
- Bellafill® is a smooth, collagen gel-based dermal filler that contains tiny PMMA microspheres. The collagen gel in Bellafill® provides immediate volume and lift to correct lines and wrinkles, smoothing them away for instant results. Even as the collagen is absorbed by your body, the PMMA microspheres remain in place, creating a “scaffold” that triggers and supports your own natural collagen production. Because your own collagen replaces the collagen gel from the initial injections, results last seamlessly through five years. To learn more about Bellafill®, click here.
- BOTOX Cosmetic® or Dysport® Muscle Relaxant – This injectable treatment temporarily suspends muscle movement in the treatment area. As the muscles relax, the overlying lines and wrinkles do as well. BOTOX®does not require any recovery time. After receiving a treatment of BOTOX®, patients resume their daily activities immediately afterward. The aesthetic benefits of BOTOX®or Dysport® facial treatment generally last about four months.
- SPECIAL OFFER! Prepay 100 units of BOTOX® or 200 units of Dysport® for only $1150! These units remain on your account at Music City Plastic Surgery and never expire. You can even share them with other people! With a savings of $150, there has never been a better time to grow young.
- Chemical Peel – In addition to the above-listed injectable treatment options, Music City Plastic Surgery also offers facial treatment such as the chemical peel. A chemical peel is a highly effective way to remove the damaged outer layers of skin cells, revealing the fresh, healthy skin underneath. Dr. Burgdorf offers a variety of chemical peels that range from a superficial chemical peel to a deep chemical peel. The deep chemical peel in particular is an excellent way to treat severe facial lines and furrows as well as hyperpigmentation, uneven skin tone, severe acne scars, and precancerous lesions.
- Dermal Fillers – Over time, the volume in our skin depletes. Our bodies slow production of things such as collagen, elastin, and hyaluronic acid, and this is what eventually gives skin that thinning, sagging look. There are several types of dermal fillers that can help to counteract this effect by restoring volume to areas of the face that lack fullness, either due to the aging process or an inherent lack of volume. For instance, dermal fillers can be used to fill in wrinkles or to enhance certain facial features such as the lips. Dermal fillers are composed of various ingredients that suit the unique aesthetic needs of each individual. Dr. Burgdorf at Music City Plastic Surgery offers a variety of dermal filler options to help the skin look plump and youthful, including Juvéderm Voluma XC and Restylane® Lyft.
- Fat Transfer – Sometimes patients at our Nashville plastic surgery office want to avoid foreign material and achieve potentially longer lasting results. Fat transfer is an option for these patients. A patient’s own fat from one part of the body can be moved to another part. The latest studies show that fat is rich in stem cells and, when relocated to different places in the body, can offer permanent, natural-looking rejuvenation.
- Microneedling – (Collagen Induction Therapy) This minimally invasive collagen induction therapy procedure improves skin texture and firmness, as well as reduces scars, pore size, and stretch marks. Microneedling uses tiny needles to create a controlled skin injury and encourage production of new collagen and elastin.
Each of the treatment options listed above is designed to address a specific aesthetic concern, such as wrinkles, a loss of facial volume, or uneven skin tone. To schedule a personal consultation with Dr. Burgdorf or Music City Med Spa esthetician and learn more about the available non-surgical facial treatment options, call us at 615.567.5716 or use our online form to schedule an appointment.