For An Unparalleled Experience With Liposuction & Fat Transfer Treatment In Nashville, Green Hills, Belle Meade, Franklin, Brentwood, Hendersonville, Bellevue, Murfreesboro, Mount Juliet, Hermitage, Columbia & Clarksville, TN
Dr. Michael R. Burgdorf is one of the leading plastic surgeons for liposuction and fat transfer procedures in Nashville, TN. He understands that selecting the right cosmetic surgeon can be a difficult and stressful decision, and that is why Dr. Burgdorf and his entire staff are dedicated to the art of listening. A key goal at Music City Plastic Surgery is to ensure that every patient’s desires and concerns are heard, understood, and reflected in the results of their plastic surgery procedures.
Whether you are considering liposuction and fat transfer procedures, Dr. Burgdorf and the highly trained staff at Music City Plastic Surgery will take the time to listen to your goals, answer your questions, and address your concerns.
Follow any of the links below to learn more about liposuction and fat transfer procedures offered at Music City Plastic Surgery.
Music City Plastic Surgery Can Help You With…
Award-Winning Nashville Plastic Surgeon For Liposuction
The results of liposuction, also called liposculpture, can be dramatic. Following liposuction, patients often feel more confident slipping into those skinny jeans, and the worry about the overhang at the waistband is removed. Liposuction makes many of our patients feel better about heading outside in their bathing suits and bikinis. You may find that clothes fit you “just right” after your body contouring surgery with Music City Plastic Surgery or that shopping has become fun again. Many of our liposuction patients have felt this way, and we feel confident that you will, too!
Here are a few of the more common areas treated by liposuction with Dr. Burgdorf and Music City Plastic Surgery:
- Abdomen, Flanks, Bra Strap Area
- Buttocks, Hips, Arms, Knees
- Inner and Outer Thighs
By analyzing your individual needs, Dr. Burgdorf can perform liposuction that targets your body’s specific problem areas for fat removal. If you find that, despite diet and exercise, fat deposits stubbornly remain in certain areas of your body, then schedule an initial consultation with Dr. Burgdorf to find out how he can help you sculpt your figure and improve your self-confidence.
The benefits of liposuction that patients enjoy with Dr. Burgdorf are his discriminating focus on aesthetics and his meticulous surgical technique. As a board-certified Nashville plastic surgeon, Dr. Burgdorf is passionate about achieving beautiful, natural-looking results that match your desired outcomes for liposuction and body contouring.
Many times, liposuction at Music City Plastic Surgery can be combined with other body enhancement procedures, including breast augmentation surgery, a tummy tuck, or a facelift – or as part of a comprehensive Mommy Makeover. After undergoing liposuction, patients are thrilled with their results.
If you are unhappy with your appearance due to stubborn areas of fat, liposuction surgery may be for you. Please contact Music City Plastic Surgery today to schedule your private consultation with Dr. Burgdorf. Call us at 615.567.5716 or click here to use our online contact form.
Award-Winning Nashville Plastic Surgeon For Fat Transfer
Do you ever just grab one part of your body and wish you could move it over to another? Do you ever just look at yourself in the mirror and say “I’ll take some of this fat here and put it right over there”?
Well, at Music City Plastic Surgery, located in beautiful Nashville, your desire for fat transfer can be turned into reality. With advances in techniques and technology, fat transfer is becoming a hot trend in Music City, and many of our patients have expressed interest in it after seeing the dramatic results it brings.
Board-certified Nashville plastic surgeon Dr. Michael R. Burgdorf of Music City Plastic Surgery stays at the forefront of advancements in the cosmetic surgery industry. As an exemplar of innovation, he now offers patients in and around the Nashville area fat transfer, also known as fat grafting.
Fat – The Natural Answer
New, safer technology has emerged that provides Nashville plastic surgeon Dr. Burgdorf with an effective and revolutionary way to enhance the body naturally. You no longer have to be hesitant or avoid aesthetic enhancement because of the foreign or synthetic materials being used. Dr. Burgdorf takes adipose cells (fat) from one part of your body and relocates them to another. The key to success in these procedures is that your own tissue is used, not some artificial substance.
The latest advances show that fat is rich in stem cells and, when relocated to different places in the body, can offer long lasting, natural-looking rejuvenation. Because the donor site must have an ample amount of fat for harvesting, fat transfer is an excellent way to sculpt an area of the body that is plagued with unwanted fat. Now, patients can accomplish two aesthetic goals at once. They can contour a “problem area” as well as naturally enhance another area that is lacking volume.
Although this technique has been around for some time, recent advancements in fat grafting technology and techniques have led to increasingly desirable results. With improved harvesting, purifying and delivery methods, patients can expect predictable, enduring and – best of all – more natural-looking results.
Benefits Of Fat Transfer
It is not uncommon for someone to have excess fat in one area of the body yet long to augment another part of the body. For instance, you might like to eliminate excess fat from your thighs and augment the contour of your breasts or backside. Alternatively, maybe you want to remove unwanted fat from your abdominal area, as well as restore fullness to the hollow areas of your face that have lost volume over the years. Perhaps you desire slimmer hips and enhanced lips.
Whatever you desire, now it is possible to address two concerns with one solution. The following are common areas that can benefit from fat harvesting and transfer:
- Body – Fat cells can be harvested from a number of donor sites, provided the site has a sufficient amount of fat. This is great news for those who would like to undergo some type of body contouring, including the abdomen, hips, thighs, or buttock area. These areas typically have the most fat available and thus are the most commonly used donor sites.
- Breast Augmentation – For women who desire a slight degree of breast augmentation, fat transfer to the breasts might be a good option. Although fat transfer usually only increases the breasts by one cup size, it provides natural-looking and natural-feeling results. It is also a great option for those who suffer from slight breast asymmetry and would like to enhance one breast so that it better matches the other. Fat transfer to the breasts can also improve the look of breast augmentation or breast reconstruction by filling in any ripples or wrinkles seen near the implant.
- Buttock Enhancement – Many people long for a more voluminous, elevated posterior. In the past, buttock implant surgery was the only way to enhance this area. In most cases, it is an effective enhancement technique, but some patients have reported experiencing complications related to the implants. On the other hand, using fat transfer as a means of buttock enhancement has a high success rate. In part, this is due to the fact that the buttocks have good blood circulation, which helps deliver a healthy blood flow to the newly transferred fat cells.
- Facial Enhancement – Although injecting synthetic dermal fillers is an effective means of restoring lost facial volume and filling in wrinkles, this approach poses two challenges: It is not a permanent solution, and the cost can add up over time because periodic touch-up treatments are required for as long as the patient would like to maintain the aesthetic results of the procedure. In contrast, using one’s own natural fat tissue for lip enhancement, cheek enhancement, and improvements to the eye and brow areas provides long-lasting results that require very little, if any, treatment maintenance.
If you would like to learn more about fat transfer and find out whether you can be a candidate for its revolutionary benefits, contact us at Music City Plastic Surgery to schedule a personal consultation with board-certified Nashville plastic surgeon Dr. Michael Burgdorf. Call us today at 615.567.5716 or schedule an initial consultation with our online form. We look forward to meeting you!
Come experience Music City Plastic Surgery! You will see we offer 5-star rated liposuction and fat transfer procedures to patients in and around Nashville, Green Hills, Belle Meade, Franklin, Brentwood, Hendersonville, Bellevue, Murfreesboro, Mount Juliet, Hermitage, Columbia and Clarksville, Tennessee (TN).