Compassionate Care From an Award-Winning Provider
The causes for facial aging are numerous and can include genetics, exposure to the sun, gravity, pollution, lifestyle habits such as smoking, and the natural aging process. If you’re looking to turn back the clock on facial aging but prefer to avoid facelift surgery, you'll be glad to know that Music City Plastic Surgery provides a variety of alternative non-surgical facial rejuvenation treatments in Nashville, TN. If you have already undergone a facelift or rhinoplasty, then some of these treatment options can also help to enhance or maintain the aesthetic benefits of your surgery.
I went into Music City Plastic Surgery for some Botox and fillers. Dr. Burgdorf's nurse performed the injections. She talked through everything with me, from her suggestions on what can be done, and listened to what I wanted. She was extremely professional, polite and welcoming, and made me feel very comfortable throughout the whole visit. She followed up after my visit to check in on me, which was a great personal touch. I love the suggestions she made and feel a million times better after leaving the office! I would recommend her to everyone!— Chelsea Cole
Types of Non-Surgical Procedures
Available non-surgical regenerative treatment at our office include:
- BOTOX Cosmetic® or Dysport® Muscle Relaxant – As our most popular treatment, this injectable treatment temporarily suspends muscle movement in the treatment area. As the muscles relax, the overlying lines and wrinkles do as well. BOTOX®does not require any recovery time. After receiving a treatment of BOTOX®, patients resume their daily activities immediately afterward. The aesthetic benefits of BOTOX®or Dysport® facial treatment generally last about four months.
- SPECIAL OFFER! Prepay 100 units of BOTOX® or 200 units of Dysport® for only $1150! These units remain on your account at Music City Plastic Surgery and never expire. You can even share them with other people! With a savings of $150, there has never been a better time to grow young.
- Dermal Fillers – Over time, the volume in our skin depletes. Our bodies slow production of things such as collagen, elastin, and hyaluronic acid, and this is what eventually gives skin that thinning, sagging look. There are several types of dermal fillers that can help to counteract this effect by restoring volume to areas of the face that lack fullness, either due to the aging process or an inherent lack of volume. For instance, dermal fillers can be used to fill in wrinkles or to enhance certain facial features such as the lips. Dermal fillers are composed of various ingredients that suit the unique aesthetic needs of each individual. Music City Plastic Surgery offers a variety of dermal filler options to help the skin look plump and youthful, including Restylane® family products like Lyft, Kysse, and Contour, and Juvéderm products like Voluma XC.
- Bellafill® is a smooth, collagen gel-based dermal filler that contains tiny PMMA microspheres. The collagen gel in Bellafill® provides immediate volume and lift to correct lines and wrinkles, smoothing them away for instant results. Even as the collagen is absorbed by your body, the PMMA microspheres remain in place, creating a “scaffold” that triggers and supports your own natural collagen production. Because your own collagen replaces the collagen gel from the initial injections, results last seamlessly through five years.
- Fat Transfer – Sometimes, patients want to avoid foreign material and achieve potentially longer-lasting results. Fat transfer is an option for these patients. A patient’s own fat from one part of the body can be moved to another part. The latest studies show that fat is rich in stem cells and, when relocated to different places in the body, can offer permanent, natural-looking rejuvenation.
- Laser – Laser treatment can help with hair removal, skin rejuvenation, post-surgical scar treatment, and more. Dr. Burgdorf offers a variety of laser treatments to address the patient's skincare health needs and their unique aesthetic goals.
- Microneedling (Collagen Induction Therapy) – This minimally invasive collagen induction therapy procedure improves skin texture and firmness, as well as reduces scars, pore size, and stretch marks. Microneedling uses tiny needles to create a controlled skin injury and encourage the production of new collagen and elastin.
- Chemical Peel – In addition to the above-listed injectable treatment options, we also offer facial treatments such as the chemical peel. A chemical peel is a highly effective way to remove the damaged outer layers of skin cells, revealing the fresh, healthy skin underneath. Dr. Burgdorf offers a variety of chemical peels that range from a superficial chemical peel to a deep chemical peel. The deep chemical peel in particular is an excellent way to treat severe facial lines and furrows as well as hyperpigmentation, uneven skin tone, severe acne scars, and precancerous lesions.
Each of the treatment options listed above is designed to address a specific aesthetic concern, such as wrinkles, a loss of facial volume, or uneven skin tone. To schedule a personal consultation with Dr. Burgdorf, our Nurse Injector, or Music City Med Spa esthetician and learn more about the available non-surgical facial treatment options, contact us today.
Call Our Office for Non-Surgical Treatments in Nashville, TN
Come experience Music City Plastic Surgery and let us help you Build Your Beautiful! Whichever procedure you seek, our Nashville Natural™ approach will allow your inner beauty to shine through while maintaining your natural appearance. Discover the Dr. Burgdorf difference and get ready for an unparalleled plastic surgery experience!
You can schedule your consultation with Dr. Burgdorf today by calling (615) 567-5716. You may also click here to schedule your in-person or virtual consultation. During your consultation, Dr. Burgdorf will take the time to listen to your needs, answer all your questions regarding your unique aesthetic goals, and ensure that you are comfortable and confident with your treatment plan. We look forward to meeting you!